Monday, 7 December 2009
Looking over my peers blogs, I noticed that the few that made banners for the heading; didn't go unnoticed- they are eye catching & stand out, making the blog appear more interesting. So i decided to change mine, using a website defont.com and Photoshop. I decided to keep my background white, as it contrasts well with the pictures. Reading over some peers improvements i noticed how text colour came into it and how it represents what they like e.g. "black and white is simple and i like simple". So i chose fun colours that i believe represent me and set well with my page, plus its easy to read.
Monday, 30 November 2009
Sunday, 29 November 2009
- This blog is really cool, the title/heading/banner is unique and very eye catching.
- The pictures are amazing and comments are interesting as the blogger uses rhetorical questions and a proverbs such as "have you got your head in the clouds" which related to the picture of clouds, it gives a fun element to it.
- Labels are well organized
- Changing the background from grey to white could improve the blog, by making it fresher looking
- This blog is recommended
- The colours stand out because the background is black, making it easy to read and more intersting.
- Adding more photo's would improve the blog.
- Information is clear and well written, shows the blogger has a clear understanding or the work.
- Labels are well organised but could be more intersting-metaphors are fun.
- Huge range of pictures, which are very interesting and well edited.
- The comments are understandable, and not too long, as it's kept short and simple- need to know basis; so the reader doesn't lose interest.
- The labels are kept one word, which is the subject in the photo ('candle'- photo of a candle). It would make the blog more interesting if the label wasn't so basic- punn's work.
- The layout is easy to follow however changing the colour of the background from pink to white would make it more proffessional looking.
- I really like this blog, as it's easy to use and has a proffessional touch; with a black on white layout making it stand out and clear to understand.
- The pictures are about nature e.g. tree, birds and waterfall, they are very cute and well edited- like the adjustment in saturation.
- The banner/title is the first thing noticed, as it's bold and unique, it gives a street like element to the page as the format is graffiti(ish)
- I think the picture on the top right of the page could be a little friendlier and the labels could be more intersting, and less basic- this could improve the blog.
Monday, 9 November 2009
I saved these images to desktop and opened it on Photoshop. I duplicated the images and saved a copy of each; so that if something were to go wrong, I would have a backup. I saved the image, size 72. I played with the image to see different outcomes of using different tools on Photoshop, this is "manipulating" an image. Once I'd finished this process, I posted it onto my blog.
Posted by S h a u n i ♪ at 03:48
Monday, 2 November 2009
This Photo was taken over the park, when i was experimenting with the camera and different angle shots. I uploaded it to Photoshop and increased the hue and saturation and sharpness. Then i changed the pixels to 72 and save the file as j peg.
Monday, 19 October 2009
First, I uploaded my image to Photoshop. Then I adjusted the saturation, to make the colours brighter, causing the image to stand out a bit more; i did this by going to image then adjustments. After that, I saved it with the maximum length of 400 pixels per inch and a resolution of 72 ppi.